The goal of Self Solace Physical Therapy, Inc. is to restore normalized motion and improve function in persons of all ages and levels of physical ability. A whole body approach is used to achieve this goal.
Self Solace Physical Therapy, Inc. specializes in JFB Myofascial Release which is considered to be"the most effective form of therapy in the history of healthcare.
At Self Solace Physical Therapy, Inc. we treat the person, not the diagnosis. So while a diagnosis may give helpful information you will be evaluated and treated based on you as a unique individual, not based on what works for the most people with that same label.
Acute or Chronic Pain (i.e. back, neck, hip, shoulder)
Pre- and Post-Surgical Issues
Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
Myofascial Pain Syndrome
Fibromyalgia and other Connective Tissue Disorders
Stress and Tension-Related Problems
Choosing a health care provider is a very important and difficult task. I am happy to see there are now several MFR practitioners to choose from in the Phoenix area. Many are my colleagues and friends and I encourage you to try them and see who you best resonate with. Let me also give you some information that helps set me apart.....
- I found my passion and purpose, not when graduating with my doctorate in physical therapy, but when finding this life changing work that continues to change my life.
- I am a purist with this work and dedicated to performing this method in the way John teaches. Because it works!
- I have worked for John at his world renowned treatment center, Therapy on the Rocks full time in the past and currently do fill in coverage when needed.
- I am blessed to be an instructor, assisting John in educating other therapists and patients in the details of this powerful treatment approach.
- My face has been featured in both the middle and back of John's brochures on separate editions. And I was voted favorite "back of the brochure" model (...by my two children).
- I am Johns favorite therapist, as evidenced by him blinking when I say blink if I'm your favorite (a technique I learned from my first born).
- I am eternally grateful to John for giving me the tools to thrive both personally and professionally and for trusting me to teach and show others the way.